"California Roll with Chopsticks"

Jeffrey Hayes: California Roll with Chopsticks
“California Roll with Chopsticks” • Acrylic on Wood • 2.5 x 2.5 inches (6 x 6 cm) • 2014
$185 plus shipping.


It's been well over a year since I've painted any sushi; I've done many in the past but I think I reached my limit. However, a friend is opening a gallery in California (more on that later), and asked me to send her my existing sushi pieces for the opening. Since the subject was on my mind, and since I happened to have some uneaten California Rolls in my fridge, today's painting seemed like a natural.

This is painted on a prepared block of poplar wood, and set in a deep-format black frame; please see below for an image. To place this painting in your collection via PayPal, please click the "Buy Now" button above, and you will be taken to the PayPal site. Shipment of your painting will be made within two business days. If you have any questions, I can be reached through the contact page on my website... Thank you!

Jeffrey Hayes: California Roll with Chopsticks

To see more paintings like this one, please click here.