Gallery visits





I was out visiting a few galleries in the area this afternoon - including two that I haven't seen before; Powers Gallery in Acton, MA and Renjeau Gallery in Natick, MA. Both great galleries and each carries work by friends and acquaintances of mine.

I also stopped by J. Todd Galleries in Wellesley, MA which represents me. I snapped the above picture of my works there. Even though it appears somewhat dark in the picture, it's a fairly bright and forward location in the main showroom, so they get plenty of visibility.

J. Todd is opening a second location on Cape Cod in Chatham, MA this month, so these and a few new works of mine will be going down there. I'm quite pleased about this - for the last few months I'd been thinking about approaching galleries on the Cape, but now I'll be there. I hope to get down and visit the new space in May.