Price Adjustments and Timed Payments

I'd like to announce two changes related to purchasing my paintings.

First, on February 1, 2012, I will be adjusting prices upwards on my smaller works (those under $300). Prior to doing so, however, I wanted to make sure that everybody who had their eye on one of these paintings had the chance to purchase it at the current, lower price. I've put together a special page of the pieces that will be affected by this change. The lower prices will remain in effect only through the remainder of January - don't delay!

Second, I'm now offering a timed payment option for purchasing all of my paintings priced $500 and above.   These arrangements are determined individually with each prospective collector, but generally consist of a down payment followed by several monthly installments; the artwork then ships after full payment is made.  If there is a painting you would like to purchase in this way, or if you have any other questions, please contact me to discuss it. These larger works can all be seen on my Available Paintings page.

Thank you!