New Archive and Waiting List

Jeffrey Hayes: Silver Creamer and Peeled Orange
(click image for larger view)
"Silver Creamer and Peeled Orange"
Oil on panel, 5 x 6 inches (12 x 15 cm)

I've expanded the archive page on my website to include selected paintings going back to 2007. This gives a broader view of my work, and lets me display some older pieces that I like but haven't shown in a while.

I've also added a new Waiting List feature: All of my previously sold works will now have a link to contact me beneath them (for instance on this painting's detail page). If you're interested in owning a similar piece, you can send me an email and I will add you to my waiting list. You will get a notice from me when work like it becomes available. I will never share your information with anyone.

Thanks!