Fragment: Antique Copper Tankard

Jeffrey Hayes: Fragment: Antique Copper Tankard
(click image for larger view)

"Fragment: Antique Copper Tankard"
Oil on panel, 2 x 0.5 inches (5 x 1 cm)
Dimensions with frame: 7 x 5 inches (18 x 12 cm)
$85 + shipping
Purchase Information

I love the look and feel of this aged copper tankard. I can just about imagine sitting in front of a fire in an old tavern, with this tankard in front of me full of ale (warm, of course!)

I'm really happy to offer this tiny painting for your collection. And yes, I mean tiny. It's 2 x 0.5 inches, or about the same area as a postage stamp. It's framed as shown below, with the outer dimensions of the frame being 7 x 5 inches - ideal for that small wall area you don't quite know what to do with.

This is the perfect opportunity to own one of my original paintings for less than $100! Purchase information is here.

Jeffrey Hayes: Fragment: Antique Copper Tankard