"Unagi, Tamago"

Jeffrey Hayes: Unagi, Tamago
(click image for larger view)

"Unagi, Tamago", 2007
Oil on panel, 10 x 10 inches (25 x 25 cm), framed
Dimensions with frame: 15 x 15 inches (38 x 38 cm)
$450 $250 + shipping


HINT: The Holidays are coming!

These are two fairly unusual pieces of sushi, at least to those of us who are not connoisseurs (and I am certainly not).  Unagi, on the left, is fresh-water eel, while Tamago, on the right, is a sweet omelette, cut into smaller rectangles.  I love the presentation of both, particularly wrapped with strips of black seaweed.

"Unagi, Tamago", from 2007, is one of the few remaining paintings I have from prior to 2009.  Rather than leaving it in my studio, I'd prefer that it be enjoyed by a collector, so I'm offering it at a special price.  To see the handful of other pieces that are also available from 2009 and before, please visit my Special Offers Page

Jeffrey Hayes: Blue Knight