Glass Cruet No. 2

Jeffrey Hayes: Glass Cruet No. 2

"Glass Cruet No. 2", 2007
Oil on panel, 6 x 8 inches (15 x 20 cm), framing optional
$250 $150 + shipping

Purchasing Options

This painting is really a study of the highlights, reflections, and refractions that show up when a piece of brightly lit glass is placed against a dark background. These kinds of optical effects fascinate me to no end.

"Glass Cruet No. 2" is one of the few remaining paintings I have from 2009 and before.  Rather than leaving it in my studio, I'd prefer that it be enjoyed by a collector, so I'm offering it at a special price.  To see the handful of other earlier pieces that are also available, please visit my Special Offers Page

Several framing options are available for this painting; please select from the drop-down list below the "Buy It Now" button. To see the options, please visit this page.