Fragment: Glass and Red Bowl No. 2

Jeffrey Hayes: Fragment: Glass and Red Bowl No. 2

"Fragment: Glass and Red Bowl No. 2", 2009
Oil on panel, 2.5 x 3.5 inches (6 x 9 cm), framing optional
$125 $95 + shipping

Purchasing Options

A few years ago I became really interested in compositions that were fragments of bigger designs, cropped in unusual ways. It hasn't really figured into much of my painting lately, but I love the idea and the results, such as this piece. I also fully expect I'll experiment more with it in the future.

"Fragment: Glass and Red Bowl No. 2" is one of the few remaining paintings I have from 2009 and before.  Rather than leaving it in my studio, I'd prefer that it be enjoyed by a collector, so I'm offering it at a special price.  To see the handful of other earlier pieces that are also available, please visit my Special Offers Page

Several framing options are available for this painting; please select from the drop-down list below the "Buy It Now" button. To see the options, please visit this page.