Fall 2011 Special Offers



Since beginning my career as a professional artist, I've sold approximately 95% of the work I've produced. It's a record that any artist could be very proud of, and I certainly am, but it also means that there are still a small number of paintings that have not yet found homes.

Rather than leaving them in my studio, I'd prefer they be enjoyed, so I've decided to offer all my paintings from 2009 and before at extremely affordable prices. Whether you are a regular collector of my work, wishing to acquire your first piece, or are looking forward to holiday gift-giving, this is a terrific opportunity to own one or more of my paintings, in some cases for less than $100. Several of these pieces are already framed, and the rest can be purchased unframed or with 3 beautiful framing options.

To see the paintings, please visit my Special Offers Gallery, and over the next few days I'll be displaying them individually here on the blog.

Thanks!