Antique Marbles No. 20

Jeffrey Hayes: Antique Marbles No. 20
(click image for larger view)

"Antique Marbles No. 20"
Oil on panel, 1.75 x 1.75 inches (5 x 5 cm)
Dimensions with frame: 6 x 6 inches (15 x 15 cm)
$85 + shipping
Purchase Information

HINT: The Holidays are coming!

Several years ago I purchased a set of antique marbles, and have been painting them ever since. It's the perfect subject for me, with an endless variety of colors, reflections, and highlights.

I'm really happy to offer this tiny painting for your collection. And yes, I mean tiny. It's under 2 x 2 inches, or about the same size as a large postage stamp. It's framed as shown below, with the outer dimensions of the frame being 6 x 6 inches - ideal for that small wall area you don't quite know what to do with.

This is the perfect opportunity to own one of my original paintings for less than $100! Purchase information is here.

Jeffrey Hayes: Antique Marbles No. 20