Pear and Wineglass No. 3

Painting a day: Pear and Wineglass No. 3
"Pear and Wineglass No. 3"
Oil on panel, 4 x 4 inches

Sold

Painting a day: Pear and Wineglass No. 2
"Pear and Wineglass No. 2"
Oil on panel, 4 x 4 inches

Sold

Painting a day: Pear and Wineglass No. 1
"Pear and Wineglass No. 1"
Oil on panel, 4 x 4 inches

Sold

So this is the final painting of the first series, along with the other two members so they can be seen together. I've played it pretty conservatively in this first set, but I'm ok with that. This is the first time I've worked in a formal series, and I was focused on feeling my way through the process and mechanics of a tightly bound group of paintings. At this point I'm already working on several other series, and I'm concentrating on incorporating more variety within the constraints I've set for myself.

Labels: , , ,