Fragment: Bottleneck No. 2

Painting a day: Bottleneck No. 2
"Fragment: Bottleneck No. 2"
Oil on panel, 4 x 1 inches
Sold

I just realized I don't have a whole lot to say about this painting. We've been occupied with some house-related business for the last few days, and it's left me a little brain-dead... feeling kind of lucky I even finished this one.

What I can say is that I have a very exciting new feature coming to the blog this weekend. For some time, I've wanted to start a monthly guest artist series here, where I invite another artist to share a few of their paintings and take part in an informal interview. I've finally gotten my act together, and the series premiers on sunday with a very special guest... stay tuned!

To learn more about the Fragments series, click here.

Labels: , , , ,