Launching My New Blog!



Today I'm launching a new blog, PaintingMovies.blogspot.com, which grew out of a great new project I began this summer. As I work on each painting, I take time-lapse photos throughout the process. These are then woven together to create short movies - usually around 2 minutes - showing all or at least part of the work... there's even music. I'm planning to do this with most of the paintings I do; even the daily paintings. Collectors can now see the works they're interested in from start to finish. I will be posting the movies here on StateOfTheArt, but I'm also launching this separate new blog to host only these movies. Please visit it often!



Also visit my other new blog, SushiPaintings.blogspot.com. Very shortly I'll be having more exciting and delicious new art up there.

Labels: