2006 South End Open Studios

The South End Open Studios were a great success this year; I'm very pleased with the results. Despite the grim forecasts earlier in the week, the weather held beautifully both Saturday and Sunday, and the crowds of art lovers were out in force. My estimate is that I had about 1200 guests in the studio over the weekend. I was delighted to see many old friends and make new ones as well - thanks to everybody who stopped by. A big thanks as well to the organizers - the hard work is very much appreciated.

Some pictures from the event:


People looking at the landscapes wall.



Enjoying a conversation with frequent visitors to my studio.



On the wall to the left of this photo, I'd placed images of the Painting-A-Day series. Unfortunately, we neglected to take a picture of that display.



...and yours truly in the red shirt.