Cleaning Up

I spent the morning cleaning up my eBay listings and developing a new template for listings going forward. It's pretty wild the way html can get out of control, almost without noticing. Here I had been thinking that my listings were pretty well designed, but once I started really looking at it, it became obvious that the warren of boxes, backgrounds, tables, asterisks, rambling texts, differing fonts, and big hyperlinks probably gave off a less elegant impression than I intended. It's now all repackaged with a slick minimalist look that puts the emphasis squarely back on the paintings, and I'm much happier with it.