Back to it



Orbit No. 2
Oil on Panel
5"x6"



Two days of projects around the house, and I'm itching to get back to work. Unfortunately, we've had a wiring problem in our house that means there's no electricity/lighting in my home studio, except for 2 live outlets. And of course, our electrician can't make it till saturday. The really big bummer is that we've known all along that my studio was wired poorly, and would eventually have to be redone. This just accelerates that project. I'll probably have to move whatever I can out of there, and move everything else to the center so he can work around. I'm thinking maybe a month before it's fully functional again?

The good news is that this will just be motivation to get out and do plein air work, and use my gorgeous studio downtown to do some big pieces.

I've also been toying with the idea of reworking my website. Every time I look at it lately, I just see a lot of clutter. Here and just about everywhere else, I find myself yearning for simplicity!